We at MCON, are looking for a Graphic Designer (junior to intermediate level) to join our Shanghai/Beijing Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a POSITIVE, CREATIVE and PROACTIVE individual, with the ability to work across multiple platforms to create visual materials (digital, printed, presentations, etc.) which will communicate ideas, concepts, products purpose, story and functionality through images, typography, colors and space. You will work in the intersection of physical and digital – building a delightful, polished user experiences.
You will surprise, challenge and engage colleagues and clients with new ideas that they haven’t seen before!
- Produce high-quality visual designs for marketing collaterals including digital, printed, video external and internal
- Assist sales professionals in the design of client deliverable materials such power point or keynote presentations.
- Create new graphics and/or layout to improve current templates for capabilities packages, proposals, newsletters, photobooks, posters, cards
- Creating exemplary, intuitive, useful visual design solutions inclusive of interactive mock-ups and prototypes for projects and products
- Design and maintain corporate marketing collateral including brochures, folders, sell sheets, resumes, flyers, posters, infographics, photography, banners, etc.
- Design corporate apparel and promotional items.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interactive, graphic, visual communications, advertising) or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Good command of English and of Mandarin (both Spoken and Written)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience with analog printed and processes and latest web design trends and techniques
- Experience with video production and editing tools are advantages
You’ll also have opportunities to work with many world-class marketing strategists, artists and technologists from all over the world, to truly bring out your potential and make a difference, for ourselves, or our clients and for people.
Please keep in mind In order to be considered for this role, you must attach a PDF of your portfolio or submit a link to your online portfolio.