CRM Factory is looking for a Java developer to join our fast track dynamic team in Beijing. You will be responsible to provide high quality back end package to the project you joined and will report directly to the team leader. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with more experience in back end web development with latest technologies and cool ideas to be part of a rich and diverse company culture with an attractive salary and benefits, plus the opportunity to develop your skills.
- Development of Java enterprise application with multiple framework per project needs.
- Responsibility for backend end coding part of the enterprise Java CMS solutions projects and stand-alone enterprise internet application projects
- Work together with Senior developers of Application-Architecture
- Agile Development and Prototyping
- Ensure coding output meet the project code standards
- Perform analysis on issues and problems that have occurred with the systems and provide an appropriate solution
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Working with other team on application build, test, and deploy activities
- Working in close collaboration with the frontend development team and the business stakeholders on backend end solution seeking
- Working closely with testing team for issue tracking, analyzing and resolving
- Consult other junior team members and build them up regarding technology, and processes.
- Experience in B/S application structure
- Hands on experience in Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of main popular Java-Frameworks, e.g. SSH, Spring MVC.
- Knowledge in view technology, e.g. JSP, Freemarker, etc.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns e.g. MVC, Singleton
- Knowledge in cache mechanism, e.g. ehcache, redis, memcached, etc.
- Experience in Web Services of SOAP and REST format
- Knowledge of unit testing with library e.g. jUnit, selenium
- Familiarity with UNIX commands and Java application building configuration, e.g. Ant, Maven, etc.
- Deployment and management processes experience (DEV, QA, Live)
- Application server and Web server Know-How, e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.
- Database Know-How e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
- Developing in Eclipse IDE
- Search engine experience is a plus, e.g. Lucene.
- Code audit tool experience is a plus, e.g. Sonar.
- Continuous integration experience is a plus, e.g. Jenkins, Hudson.
- CMS systems experience is a plus (e.g. AEM, OpenCMS, wordpress, joomla, Typo3, Liferay, etc.)
- Development supportive systems like Jira, Confluence, deployment with Hudson, automated testing, release control and version management using Subversion or GIT
- You worked with front end development in some frameworks, e.g. AngularJS, BackboneJs
- You have experience on payment integration, e.g. Alipay, UnionPay.
- You work with WeChat / Weibo / QQ Integration
- You practice test driven development
- You have good experience on performance tuning
- You have Cloud computing experience, e.g. AWS, Azure.
- Good to have: working experience in agile (SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban) projects.
- University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good communication skills in English, written & spoken.
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work alone and to work as part of a team when required
- High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related fields
We are looking forward to hear from you!