We are looking for a BI Developer with good Business knowledge. The position requires interaction with customer, outside suppliers, and other cross-functional team members.
Main tasks are:
- Analysis of Business Requirements, defining proper IT-Solutions
- Mapping of Business Processes to BI solutions
- Work closely with business stakeholders
- Consult other team members and build them up
- Design and build the components of business intelligence data ware-house
- Process documentation (Business Proposal, System Proposal, GAP/Fit Analysis etc.)
- Building the bridge between BI und Business Departments
- Consulting customers and do the business requirement analysis, drafting IT solutions
- Be able to comprehend, summarize and explain concepts and issues in a structured, receiver-oriented way.
- Be proficient in English, speaking and writing
- Be proficient in Spanish, speaking and writing
- German language knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Bachelor degree
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in stressful situations.
- Business Intelligence Know-How, in e.g. Microsoft, SAP, IBM or Oracle products
- Knowledge in Wholesale-Systems e.g. T24, SAP ERP, SAP CRM etc.
- Database Know-How e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Report definition and development
- Experience in Data warehouse (Facts, Dimensions)
- Knowledge of PL-SQL, ETL-Scripting (e.g. SSIS), ETL-Frameworks (e.g. SSIS)
- Knowledge in Automotive processes on Wholesale and Retail Level
- Knowledge in Finance and CRM knowledge is a plus.
- Nice to have: knowing at least one programming languages: C#, Visual Basic, J2EE
Interested? Send your resume with your introduction to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!
At MCON we brings together the disciplines of marketing and IT to create a branded customer experience throughout the customer life cycle and beyond. Regardless if the journey starts online, at a flagship store, or as a phone call to a customer interaction center, CRM Factory plans and builds IT systems enabling clients to communicate at all customer touch points with their target audience. This includes customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and business intelligence (BI) projects.
CRM Factory has created and brought to market integrated solutions for call centers, financial institutes, dealerships and automotive OEMs.