CRM Factory Germany is looking for full-time CRM Consultants for our Munich office. With background in the CRM field, you have the experience and ability to identify business requirements and have a solid understanding on how those requirements need to be translated into a technical concept and designs. Conducting different projects, you will work in a distributed team, majorly located in Munich, Prague and Beijing.
- Analyze, comprehend, and summarize business processes and requirements
- Prepare process and technical concepts for automation and system integration
- Explain process and technical concepts in a structured, receiver-oriented way.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, manage client’s expectations, and customer satisfaction
- Coordination between business and technical teams
- Ensure successful, on-time delivery of projects and deliverables
- Develop project related documentation, including project open issues, project status, reports, etc.
- Proficient in English, speaking and writing.
- Self-assured and professional presentation in front of clients
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Bachelor degree in informatics, business informatics or a related discipline
- At least 1 year IT working experience
- Experience in at least one of the following CRM Systems (MS Dynamics CRM, Sugar CRM, Salesforce)
- Knowledge in a modern programing language (e.g. Java, C#, .net, PHP) and relational data base is an advantage
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in stressful situations; Willingness to travel (10 %)
What we are offering
- Exciting projects for international clients
- A friendly and cooperative company atmosphere
- Fair an adequate payment
Who we are
CRM Factory, as part of MCON GROUP, brings together the disciplines of marketing and IT to create a branded customer experience throughout the customer life cycle and beyond. Regardless if the journey starts online, at a flagship store, or as a phone call to a customer interaction center, CRM Factory plans and builds IT systems enabling clients to communicate at all customer touch points with their target audience. This includes customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and business intelligence (BI) projects.
CRM Factory has created and brought to market integrated solutions for call centers, financial institutes, dealerships and automotive OEMs.
Interested? Send a us a message to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!