WHO WE ARE
MCON, as part of MCON GROUP brings together the disciplines of marketing and IT to create a branded customer experience throughout the customer life cycle and beyond. MCON plans and builds IT systems enabling clients to communicate at all customer touch points with their target audience.
This includes customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and business intelligence (BI) projects.
MCON has created and brought to market integrated solutions for call centers, financial institutes, dealerships and automotive OEMs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Your technical education and background provides you the ability to get up to speed on systems and technologies fast
- You possess a strong customer oriented focus, paired with excellent professional communication skills
- You are hungry for new challenges and show a willingness to learn
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO
- Work independently after the training period, arranging tasks with your teammates
- Find solutions to technical and business related issues
- Communicate internally, towards third parties, as well as towards users in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on open issues
- Act as first level support for Automotive Wholesale and Retail Applications for an entire sales region
- Plan, conduct and evaluate business tests for new releases
- Carry out basic parametrization and customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Very good English skills both verbally and written
- Ability to identify technical correlations and communicate such in a structured and customer oriented fashion
- Confident demeanor
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability of an international company which employs more than 150 around the world
- Work in international teams
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere
- Fair and appropriate payment